Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Tortuous Teaser for THE TOKEN 3 Plus Cover Reveal Here!

Hi Readers! A day late and not a dollar short... but the cover is *just* the way I want it so....
Things are heating up, it's a slow burn guys, but Faren and Mick will get cooked!


*hot
*steamy
*volatile

Blurb: 
Faren collapses, narrowly escaping discovery upon hearing traumatic news delivered by Thorn. When Thorn becomes her uneasy accomplice in the deception of Mick, Faren decides she needs to come clean with the truth. Shelving her pride might be the last thing she wants to do, but as facts and actions continue to contradict one another, her hands become tied in the lies she creates to survive.
Faren only needs one last lap dance to erase the final debt that hangs over her mother's head like a cloud of doom. But when Ronnie Bunce circles closer to Faren and threatens the last sanctuary she possesses, circumstances unravel to reveal lies that run deeper than she knew.
Can Faren and Mick consummate their passion before her deceit is discovered? Or will the last dance be the ultimate loss?

Excerpt:

I turn and face him and there's such a stillness in his body, as there is in mine. As though time has taken leave of the moment.

Then it breaks and Mick is striding to me.

I brace myself like a beach when a tidal wave is coming. I watch the water suck away from me and the only thing left is the wave that is Mick crashing against my body.

He moves like that, a rush of drowning water as he flings his coat to the floor, his cufflinks scattering like thrown platinum pebbles on the sand.

My hand shoots out and grips the couch as he hits me at full speed, his hands finding my ass and lifts me where I stand. His lips slam into mine and we fall backward over the arm of the couch and I cry out.

Not in fear, but terror.

Terror that what I want might happen.

That I'm not ready, not in control.

It's not on my terms.


Update 1/17/14: TT3 is now complete!


2 comments:

  1. You are so cruel..... I'm fanning myself at work!!!! Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I do apologize! However, the wait will not be long! I have finished TT3 and it is on time for a Feb. 1 publication :D ty Missy!

      Delete