Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Here It Is! As Promised the New Title for my Third Romantic Suspense Novel....

THE DARKEST JOY
A novel of romantic suspense....


Click HERE for more info....

And some updates:

It looks like A BRUTAL TENDERNESS will be available for ePurchase in August. My part of the editing is finished and it will be in my editor's hands by Monday. The cover art is being scrutinized and a blurb has been fashioned and will soon be available for reveal!!! Lift off guys! Thanks for your patience as I navigate these uncharted waters through the transition to traditionally pubbed novels. It's been a rewarding experience and I'm very grateful for all the extra hands that have made my work easier, tighter and more polished... yay for Simon & Schuster and the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment