Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Sweet Deal for my Amazon Devotees: A Druid Bundle of Delight!

Hi Readers! I like to constantly change up my catalog: configuration, pricing... releases! In the spirit of keeping things fresh, I've rebundled the first half of the Druid Breeders series in a 4-book bundle:

Download TDB Bundle HERE for .99 cents! 

That's a huge savings over individual purchase and a great way to dig into Druids on the cheap!

TDB bundle will be offered via Select on Amazon. It's a special exclusive program Amazon offers and I love to use it in a limited capacity. If TDB bundle is well-received at Amazon, I look forward to offering it at Barnes & Noble and Smashwords (who'll distribute it to Apple and other retailers).

Download Druid Today!
Thank you for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment