Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Vlog of Thanks: ATL is on the New York Times Bestsellers!

Yippee Readers! A TERRIBLE LOVE debuted as #24 on the New York Times bestseller list this past Friday and I couldn't be more ecstatic!
I'm SO excited for the success of ATL... however, I wished to thank all the AMAZING Readers that put ATL on the map! Please know how much you all mean to me:
video

And if that weren't enough Joy-to-be-had, ATL also landed on the USA Today's bestseller list as well at #60....

Awesomesauce....

4 comments:

  1. I was just getting ready to ask if I could pretty pretty please beta ABT!?!?! EEP. More good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you'd even have to ask... lol! ;)

      Delete
    2. Well I thought it might be nicer than demanding, which would have been the next step!

      Delete