Monday, February 18, 2013

What's Next? Updates and New Releases!

Hi Readers! A few of you have written and asked what will release next. 

Well... we're going to have more of this... can anyone say, "Cas?" This is him, right? My Betas thought so!
With... you got it-- my new contemporary romance: A BRUTAL TENDERNESS

This means that I will release my stories for 2013 in the following order:

A BRUTAL TENDERNESS (contemporary romance)
BROLACH (#1 of The Demon Breeders)
BRANDON (#3 of The Siren Breeders) *w/Constantine
A Druid Breeders novella (untitled, #9)

Is this all I'm releasing for 2013? As an absolute... yes. However, it doesn't mean I cannot do more titles it simply means I don't wish to overcommit then under deliver. This is what I know I can produce. As I get firm release dates, I'll put up a countdown ticker....

*

This is in order, but no firm release dates yet. I will begin ABT this week....

What's ABT about?
Where's the cover?
Is it a sequel?
Is it like, A TERRIBLE LOVE?

Stay tuned and find out! Synopsis and cover to come~

I have not forgotten my fans of the dark breeding erotica! I have simply expanded my writing repertoire. I have every intention of continuing with dark erotica while also writing works in other genres, as I've always done. Thank you so much for your support!

7 comments:

  1. wait hold on! More Cas??? Seriously!! NEED......MORE......CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so excited yes ! Cas and Con and Brolach. I feel like a kid in the candy store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... Cas is not near done. He's a character that has captured my attention and won't let go. Oh girls he is so hot... so alpha!

    Thank Crystal and Xtina ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I think you're speaking for the female group at large... LOL! :)

      Delete
  5. I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love the druid and siren series! I can't wait for the next ones to come out! Your work is absolutely amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback and support! It's readers like you that inspired me to move past HARVEST. It makes all the difference. Take care and expect more breeders books in the coming months. xo

      Delete