Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cover Reveal for BROLACH, #1 in The Demon Breeders....

I'm feelin' a little devilish readers:
And wanted to reveal the cover to novella #1 of my new breeder series to release in February~

BROLACH
The Demon Breeders
One
Some of you might have already been introduced to the High Demon Warriors of Hades. If not, get a load of them in EMBER, and a deeper taste with my latest release, CONSTANTINE.

Update:
I've updated my covers to 3D. I'm a touchy-feely girl. LOL... so I thought the new look better reflects how I feel about my work and how I wish for it to be represented.
*
Stay tuned for an excerpt this coming week from my full-length contemporary romance: A TERRIBLE LOVE.

6 comments:

  1. Lovin the cover to bad I cant see his tail. lol Brolach is Hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Crystal!! Too bad!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cover artist could add a tail but maybe... the mystery of the "heart-shaped" phallus should continue? Hmmm... lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have to say that I have fallen in love with the Demon Breeders I can't wait for their books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm crazy over them too. It probably "leaks" through in my writing! lol. I can't wait to begin the story of Ruby and Brolach. It should be a *hot*crazy*ride*! ;)

    Thanks for writing, Jennifer~

    ReplyDelete