Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday Blow Out Super-sale!

Happy Holidays!

My readers deserve a break! In the spirit of Black Friday, I'd like to GO FOR IT and give back to my loyal readers and gain new ones~
This guy thinks it's a Good Idea!

Download The Druid Breeders novellas, ALL SIX, and save $11 over regular price!
REAPERS- Free

BLED- .99 cents
HARVEST-.99
SOW-.99
SEED-.99
PLOW-.99
THRESHER $2.99

Spread the word!
Druid Love on Amazon!- Friday, November 23 only!
*
Don't forget to enter to win all signed Druid paperbacks below!

3 comments:

  1. Hubba hubba on Santa's helper above!! Nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can mutter is.... Mmmmm. :) Do I have to be on the nice list to get him as a present?... Or is it better to be in the naughty list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinkin' naughty All The Way! lol ;)

      Delete