Monday, October 29, 2012

DRUID BREEDERS Published!

Oh my... Readers! I just hit "publish" on my first full-length Druid Breeders tale! 
Happy dance doesn't cover it!
So check back here for links as they go "live!"
Guaranteed by midnight on Halloween as promised! But no one will complain if it's a tad early, eh?
I didn't think so....



*

Stay tuned for the new Lucia & Tarrin cover/title reveal on Halloween!
Can't get enough of that pair of hotties!
This will be a FREE short on Smashwords! My Christmas present to my readers!
 *
Haven't thrown your name in the hat for the Signed Paperback copy of THE DRUID BREEDERS? Do it now! The contest ends on midnight, Halloween. Swag too chickadees! 
Enter HERE

*
THRESHER is available at the Apple store! Download the finale volume of TDB on iBooks HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment