Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stoking the Fire of EMBER HeRe!

Whatever happened to our badass Constantine? Well... he's still the consistent sadist we've come to adore but with a twist...

Check out this brief passage I wrote on Tuesday....


"Good. For he is your new guard,” Desmond replied cryptically.

Constantine was stunned. He would not guard a female.

“I take my pleasure from females, I will not be called to protect one,” he said with clear distaste.

Desmond lifted a muscular shoulder. “If you were not Mer, than you would be without use, value. That you do not wish to have this position of honor means the same....”

5 comments:

  1. Con and Desmond(*sigh*)~ on pins and needles... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I'm having a Fantastic!!! time writing EMBER. Another interesting chapter put away. I am setting the stage with how different the Mer are from the vampires. It's been awesome and I have a twist!!!! Lovin' it! You guys are gonna die xo

    <3 Marata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! You big teaser!! You leave us so bloody intrigued!!! Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need More , LOL.... I love me some Con.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Constantine ! Lol. I can't wait to read his story.

    ReplyDelete