Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THRESHER "live!"

Hey Readers! I've published THRESHER early and it should be "live" everywhere by tomorrow. No reason to wait once it's done, right? *nods head* right!

Check back here as I update retailer links. Currently THRESHER is already available on Smashwords:

As an added bonus of thanks and to sweeten the sorrow on TDB novellas ending, I have included A Dara Nichols' short, THE THIRTEENTH FLOOR, at the end of THRESHER....

Thanks readers! I couldn't have done it without you.... 

2 comments:

  1. No, no, no, Thank You!!!! You're just all kinds of awesome for releasing it early, you know that yeh? I'm all set ready to go!!! Woo hoo!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I'll never make my readers wait ( I hate that wait myself). I give a ticker when I know absolutely it won't be later than that date. :D Just a touch of neurosis. No need to worry, no need.... ;)

      Delete