Monday, July 16, 2012

Win an eCopy of SEED Here!

International! Domestic! One and All!

Want to win novella #5?  Here's how:

The first reader to do the following wins my newest release:


Twitter (follow me)
Goodreads (fan me, friend me)
Facebook (like me, friend me)
Blog (follow, subscribe)

*Comment on this post with your contact email when you've completed these items so I can validate*


~~~

*bonus*

Post a review for REAPERS on Amazon if you dug it and I'll insert your name in the "acknowledgments" for SEED.

Details:
Contest ends when SEED goes "live."
Gifting via Smashwords.

Thanks, Readers

Marata XO



5 comments:

  1. Hey Marata! Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter & Blog...Done! Kind of feel like i'm stalking you! But you're awesome so it's all good!
    Can't wait for Seed!! Love your writing!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact email...der
    angevamp81@gmail.com
    That's me above by the way, I'm not too saavy with computers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the winner! Congratulations! I <3 :D

    Marata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop!! Totally stoked!! Thanks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific Angie! I'm hoping you'll really love SEED. It's pushing the boundaries... just what we'd expect from our male groups... ;)

    ReplyDelete